March Prayer Directives: UNITY
• By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions among you. Be completely united, with one thought and one purpose
-1Corinthians 1:10 GNB
• Do not be afraid---I am with you! "From the distant east and the farthest west, I will bring your people home.I will tell the north to let them go and the south not to hold them back. Let my people return from distant lands, from every part of the world.
-Isaiah 43:5-6 GNB
Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus. I thank you that we speak the same thing (1 Cor.1:10) and seek after those you want at NEW COVENANT CHURCH NOLA coming from the north, south, east nad west of our city, Arabi Louisiana(Isa.43:5-6)
• Be of the same mind toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
• So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
• And, behold, the courses of the priests and the Levites, even they shall be with thee for all the service of the house of God: and there shall be with thee for all manner of workmanship every willing skillful man, for any manner of service: also the princes and all the poeple will be wholly at thy commandment.
We are of one mind and join together with the humble (Rom.12:16). As we send forth your Word, it shall not return to you void, but it shall accomplish and prosper in everything and wherever we send it. (Isa 55:11).
I thank you that our departments have faithful workers in abundance. We have all types of skillful people for every manner of work (1 Chr. 28:21).
• Love never gives up. Love cares more for others than for self. Love doesn't want what it doesn't have. Love doesn't strut, Doesn't have a swelled head...
-1 Corinthians 13:4 MSG
• We know that none of the God-begotten makes a practice of sin--fatal sin. The God-begotten aref alse the God-protected. The Evil One can't lay a hand on them.
-1 John 5:18 MSG
• Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And th Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
-Acts 2:47 KGV
We are a people of various races, ages, gender identities and backgrounds, which love, care, have concern, pray, serve, help, and are patient with each other (1 Cor. 13:4). Lord you are faithful, you have established us and will guard us from the evil one (1Jn. 5:18) and you add to the church daily (Acts 2:47)